Aloe Vera, the green cactus looking plant is not just a plant but it is considered by many to be a miracle plant because it has the huge range of skin, health and hair benefits. It is extremely hydrating and so it is used in bathing soaps, shampoos, conditioners, face and hair masks. It is a powerful healing agent which helps to get rid of many skin problems like sunburn and acne.
Aloe vera or aloe vera based products can be used in winters and summers as well by people of all skin types.
Applying aloe vera with some other kitchen ingredients will surely give you beneficial results.
- Alo Vera for Dry Skin: If your skin is Dry then take some aloe vera, and add a pinch of turmeric, a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of milk and a few drops of rose water. Mix it well and make a paste. Apply it on your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Aloe Vera Scrub: Take a cup of sugar, two tablespoons of lemon juice and half a cup of fresh aloe vera gel. Stir the three ingredients together and use it on both face and body.
- Aloe Vera for Acne: Take some aloe vera gel, blended walnuts with flour like consistency and honey. You will surely get the smooth and clear skin.
- Aloe Vera for Sensitive Skin: Take some aloe vera, cucumber juice, yogurt and rose oil. Mix it well and make a paste. Apply it on your face and leave it at least for 20 minutes, then rinse it off.
Many people keep aloe vera plant at home and use the thick clear gel. It could be little laborious to extract it from the stem every time you need to use. So, today we will tell you about some brand names that are closest to the original.
- Auravedic Pure Natural Aloe Vera Gel: Apart from aloe vera, it contains other ingredients like pure water, green tea, jojoba, pomegranate, grapeseed and wheat germ oil. It can be used on face and body as well.
- Forest Essentials Pure Aloe Vera Light Hydrating Gel: It contains wheat extracts and heals sunburn and protect from further skin damages.
- Fab India Aloe Vera Soothing Gel: This gel is not just good for skin but it is also one of the best aloe vera gels for hair.
- Aloe Vera Skin Nourishing Gel: This gel is very beneficial for dry skin, with the goodness of green tea extracts and Vitamin E.
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel: One of the best selling aloe vera gel. Patanjali aloe vera gel is considered one of the most potent and purest forms of aloe vera available in the market.